Monday, March 22, 2010

Newness & Cuteness

Just wanted to get on real quick and say "Isn't my blog the cutest EVER!!?".. yea i know it is ;o)
My awesome Savvy McLover made me a new blog layout because she rocks & loves me!

Couple more things to add real quick..
First- the Ringling Bros circus is NOT the same everywhere. I was totally expecting for Faith to be able to go on an elephant ride but nope. I was kinda disappointed about that but the circus was still lots of fun. And Faith completely enjoyed it, which is what matters, so it was money well spent :o) We went with Candice, Charlie & Ethan and then went out to dinner with them after wards and that leads me to another thing i wanted to say- Steak Gorgonzola Alfredo at Olive Garden is completely addicting, i cannot believe i ate that whole plate so quick! Way to make myself feel like even more of a pig, lol.
That was all on Saturday. On Sunday Faithy and i went grocery shopping at Wally World while the hubs cleaned around the house a bit (he's awesome) and set up our new console table. We only had to grab a few things and Faithy wanted to get some stickers for her nails and bandaids.. this child is too obssessed with bandaids lol. She got some cute Princess & the Frog bandaids this time and as soon as we got home she stuck a few on her leg.. silly girl :o) I also ran into Tommie while at walmart and it was real nice to finally meet her. We're gonna be going to the mall for a bit tomorrow and I'm taking her to renew her license too. Here's to hoping we don't get lost! lol.

That's pretty much it. It's kinda late and i gotta wake up a tad early to take Jay Daniel to work so I'm gonna get some sleep.. after some Ghost Whisperer re-runs ;o)

5 comments:

  1. Well as always lover, you are welcome for your layout. You know I haven't been to a circus since I was really little. We don't have anything fun to do around here, except for the county fair every summer. We have to travel at least 50-100 miles for any kind of zoo or things of that sort. It sucks! Glad you guys had fun, I wanna go next time...keep me in mind ;) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute layout! You so stole my Savvy nickname though! :oP

    ReplyDelete
  3. so yah Sav totally rawks my socks too. seems as if her creative juices were overflowing today. :) Im loving the layout Alex && your family is so beautimus!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How come I never knew you and Sam were calling me "Savvy McLover"??? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. lmbo! I wouldn't put it past her to be calling you that all the time, especially in her dreams. But this is my first time goob ;o)

    ReplyDelete